If you are designing a system around our CY PB24 solid-state relay racks and want a reasonably-priced, high quality solid-state relay driver board, choose the CYDUAL AC5. In addition to allowing control of 48 devices from a single PC card, the CYDUAL AC5 includes features such as:
- Electrically and connector-compatible with OPTO/Gordos AC5
- 48 high-drive digital I/O lines (64mA) designed to drive solid-state relays, electromechanical relays, and LEDs directly.
- 50-pin connectors pin-to-pin compatible with Opto-22 PB racks.
- Directly control two PB24 solid-state relay racks.
- Easy to program using 8255 Mode 0 Control register or AC5 software. Unlike the OPTO/Gordos AC5, the CYDUAL AC5 must be programmed port-by-port as input or output (card has four 8-bit and four 4-bit ports). I/O direction is not bit-programmable.